To submit a contribution, authors must follow four steps:
After creating your user profile in the submission system (link online soon), click on “Your submission”.
Step One: Track Choice
Select one track from the list on ConfTool. In step two, you will be able to refine your choice by selecting topic(s). An overview of tracks and topics is available here.
Step Two: Paper Information
Fill in information about the authors and the contribution:
- Author(s) and email(s)
- Title of contribution
- Choose topic(s) from a given list on ConfTool (list available here)
- Poster session (optional field): indicate if you want your paper to be considered for the poster session (only for papers written by one or more PhD students).
- Special session (optional field): indicate if you want your paper NOT to be included into a special session (list here).
- EFA membership (optional field): enter the email used to subscribe to EFA membership. By entering the email linked to your EFA membership, you will help us track your membership status.
- Optional field: remark for the program committee.
Step Three: Upload File
The contribution can be uploaded on ConfTool. Please note that authors can upload new versions until the final deadline.
Submitting authors will be asked to upload one ANONYMOUS copy of their paper in pdf format. Please make sure that there is no references to the authors.
Please note that the maximum file size is 10 megabytes.
On Oxford University Press (OUP) website
Step Four: Renew/purchase your EFA membership for the current year.
The authors submitting the paper to the EFA 2020 Annual Meeting and participants joining the EFA Annual Meeting are required to be current (2020) EFA members.
Please note that co-author(s) membership is not valid.
Detailed informatio can be found here.