Submission EFA 2020
Submission for EFA 2020 is open!
Papers can be submitted via our online management system: www.conftool.com/efa2020 (user accounts of the preceding event were not transferred).
The Deadline for submission is Saturday, February 1, 2020, 1:00 pm (13:00 hrs) Central European Time (CET).
- Each author is restricted to one submission. Additional papers can be submitted by co-author(s).
- The author submitting the paper must be an EFA member for the current year 2020 by submission deadline. Co-author(s) membership is not valid.
- Papers presented at AFA or WFA meetings will be given lower priority in case of tie.
- Each author must create a new user account on ConfTool. If you submitted/participated in previous EFA meetings, your data was NOT saved.
Tracks and Topics
A list of tracks and topics is available here. Authors can choose one track and multiple topics.
The EFA 2020 Annual Meeting offers five sessions in collaboration with the Academy of Finland (AoF), Bank of Finland (BoF), Bank for International Settlements (BIS), the European Central Bank (ECB), and Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM). Papers for special sessions will undergo the same submission and review process as regular paper submissions. Detailed information on the topics of the special sessions is available here.
Dual Submission: EFA 2020 & Doctoral Events
If you wish to submit the same paper to both the EFA 2020 and Doctoral Tutorial, you need to make two separate submissions. Submission for these events runs on two separate systems and have different deadlines. Submission to/application for doctoral events: TBA
More information here.
Pin down these dates to your calendar!
- Submission deadline: February 1, 2020 at 13:00 (1pm) CET
- Notification emails: end of April 2020
- Conference registration: mid-April 2020 to August 1, 2020
- Program online: mid-June 2020